We don’t need to tell you that college is the best time of our lives. But, every now and then, we begin to miss home just a little bit. We’re here to remind you that while it’s okay to miss mommy and daddy, there is no reason for you to move back home. Here’s why:
1. You’re an adult, you’re in college, and you are the man/woman of the house
3. You eat whatever you want
4. You can leave your room as messy as you want
5. You can have “adult sleepovers” without asking permission
6. No one can tell you otherwise.
7. You set your schedule for the entire day
8. Which most of the time means sitting in front of the tv pretending to study
9. Although sometimes you miss the comforts of your parents home,
10. Like fresh laundry,
11. Maybe a home cooked meal or two,
12. Someone to do the grocery shopping for you. Grocery shopping is easy- it’s the spending money part that sucks.
14. Although life would be cheaper living with parents,
15. You never, ever, ever want to sacrifice that sweet freedom.
16. Because lets be honest- living away from home is great.